Whether you are an adult or juvenile, if you are arrested and charged with a crime, you need the assistance of an experienced criminal lawyer. From the moment of an arrest through trial, I will put my extensive experience both as a municipal prosecutor and criminal defense litigator to its best use in your defense.
In the case of an emergency, I am on-call 24 hours a day and make jail or detention center visits. Call (800) 930-3241.
At the Law Offices of Joseph Lombardo, we have represented clients in the defense of nearly all types of felonies and misdemeanors, bail hearings, violation of probation and parole hearings, pre-trial intervention applications, juvenile offenses, condition discharge applications, and expungement of criminal records.
I have represented clients who have been arrested and charged in all of the Counties in Southern New Jersey for the following offenses:
- Drug Crimes - I have represented clients in a wide variety of cases involving both prescription and illegal drugs, including possession, transportation, intent to sell, and the observed sale of a drug.
- Possession of a Controlled Substance - I will work to have the charges against you reduced or dropped. I have represented clients in charges stemming from the possession of nearly every kind of controlled substance and narcotic.
- Theft – I handle a wide range of criminal charges related to theft, including shoplifting, juvenile crimes, petty theft, grand theft, auto, and fraud.
- Burglary and Robbery - I represent clients in matters related to all degrees and severity of burglary cases.
- Fraud – I have defending clients in cases stemming from charges of insurance fraud, embezzlement, bank fraud, identity theft, forgery, and mortgage fraud.
- Juvenile Crimes – I regularly defend juveniles facing a variety of charges, including drug possession, underage alcohol consumption, assault, theft and vandalism.
- Vandalism - I represent juveniles and adults in vandalism and graffiti cases, including gang graffiti cases.
- Assault and Battery – I’ve defended clients in assault matters resulting from arguments, bar fights, accusations of spousal abuse, and traffic matters.
- Weapons Crimes – I handle all types of weapons cases, including felon in possession charges, concealed weapons, brandishing and discharging weapons.
- Sex Crimes – I handle charges such as lewd acts, prostitution and indecent exposure. In many instances, I have successfully had charges dismissed before trial.
- Domestic Violence – I represent clients against accusations of domestic violence.
- Child Abuse- I have represented clients against child abuse charges resulting from a DUI, an auto accident, and neglect.
- DWI and DUI – I work with clients help them keep their driving privileges, avoid jail, and reduce fines after a drunk driving arrest.
- Hit-and-Run – I have represented clients in hit-and-run cases, and can often prevent charges from being filed.