Whether you are an adult or juvenile, if you are arrested and charged with a crime, you need the assistance of an experienced criminal lawyer. From the moment of an arrest through trial, I will put my extensive experience both as a municipal prosecutor and criminal defense litigator to its best use in your defense.
In the case of an emergency, I am on-call 24 hours a day and make jail or detention center visits.
At the Law Offices of Joseph Lombardo, we have represented clients in the defense of nearly all types of felonies and misdemeanors, bail hearings, violation of probation and parole hearings, pre-trial intervention applications, juvenile offenses, condition discharge applications, and expungement of criminal records.
I have represented clients who have been arrested and charged in all of the Counties in Southern New Jersey for the following offenses:
- Drug Crimes – I have represented clients in a wide variety of cases involving both prescription and illegal drugs, including possession, transportation, intent to sell, and the observed sale of a drug.
- Possession of a Controlled Substance - I will work to have the charges against you reduced or dropped. I have represented clients in charges stemming from the possession of nearly every kind of controlled substance and narcotic.
- Theft – I handle a wide range of criminal charges related to theft, including shoplifting, juvenile crimes, petty theft, grand theft, auto, and fraud.
- Burglary and Robbery - I represent clients in matters related to all degrees and severity of burglary cases.
- Fraud - I have defending clients in cases stemming from charges of insurance fraud, embezzlement, bank fraud, identity theft, forgery, and mortgage fraud.
- Juvenile Crimes - I regularly defend juveniles facing a variety of charges, including drug possession, underage alcohol consumption, assault, theft and vandalism.
- Vandalism - I represent juveniles and adults in vandalism and graffiti cases, including gang graffiti cases.
- Assault and Battery - I’ve defended clients in assault matters resulting from arguments, bar fights, accusations of spousal abuse, and traffic matters.
- Weapons Crimes - I handle all types of weapons cases, including felon in possession charges, concealed weapons, brandishing and discharging weapons.
- Sex Crimes - I handle charges such as lewd acts, prostitution and indecent exposure. In many instances, I have successfully had charges dismissed before trial.
- Domestic Violence - I represent clients against accusations of domestic violence.
- Child Abuse- I have represented clients against child abuse charges resulting from a DUI, an auto accident, and neglect.
- DWI and DUI - I work with clients help them keep their driving privileges, avoid jail, and reduce fines after a drunk driving arrest.
- Hit-and-Run – I have represented clients in hit-and-run cases, and can often prevent charges from being filed.
If You’ve Been Charged with a Crime in New Jersey, You Need an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
Call Today to Set Up a Free Consultation
Main Office Phone: (800) 930-3241
Fax: (609) 561-3249