Joseph A. Lombardo
As part of our “Ask an Attorney” series, attorney Joseph Lombardo of the Lombardo Law Offices will answer questions related to the following areas of law practice:
Click each article title to see that page.
- Ask an Atlantic City Criminal Defense Attorney – Do you Need to Hire an Attorney for a Juvenile Criminal Matter?
- Ask an Atlantic City, NJ Divorce Attorney – Do I Need a Prenup?
- Ask an Atlantic City Traffic Attorney – How to Prepare to Fight a Traffic Ticket
- Ask a Bellmawr, NJ Criminal Attorney: 1st and 2nd Degree Offenses
- Ask a Bellmawr, NJ Traffic Attorney: Driving with a Suspended License
- Ask a Buena Vista, NJ Criminal Attorney: How is Bail Determined in NJ?
- Ask a Deptford, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney: 3rd and 4th Degree Offenses
- Ask a Deptford, NJ Traffic Attorney: What are Surcharges?
- Ask an Egg Harbor Criminal Defense Attorney – Do you Need a Lawyer when Charged with a Crime?
- Ask an Egg Harbor Township Attorney – What to Do if You Suffer an Injury on Vacation
- Ask a Hammonton, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney – What to Do if You Have Been Arrested
- Ask a Hammonton, NJ Injury Attorney – What to Expect when Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ask a Hammonton, NJ Attorney: Questions We Get Asked Often
- Ask a Hammonton, NJ DUI Attorney: Interlocking Devices
- Ask a Marlton, NJ Criminal Attorney: Making Terroristic Threats?
- Ask a Mt. Laurel, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney – Do You Have to Go in if the Police Ask You to Come in for Questioning?
- Ask a Mt. Laurel, NJ Traffic Attorney: What if I Live Out of State?
- Ask a New Jersey Injury Attorney: Filing a Hurricane Sandy Related Claim
- Ask a Toms River, NJ Criminal Attorney: Legal Consultation
- Ask a Toms River, NJ Divorce Attorney: Sole Custody
- Ask a Vineland, NJ Criminal Defense attorney – How Can I Get My Criminal Record Expunged?
- Ask a Vineland, NJ Injury Attorney – What Kind of Workers’ Compensation Benefits Can be Collected by an Injured Worker in New Jersey?
- Ask a Vineland Personal Injury Attorney – What is the Statute of Limitations for Filing a Lawsuit?
- Ask a Vineland Traffic Attorney – Criminal Traffic Charges, Know what to Expect
- Ask a Voorhees, NJ Criminal Defense Attorney – How Much will Hiring a Lawyer Cost?
- Ask a Voorhees, NJ Traffic Attorney – When can New Jersey Police Search your Car?
- Ask an NJ Attorney: Speeding Tickets in Egg Harbor, NJ
- Hammonton, NJ Traffic Tickets – When does it Make Sense to Hire a Lawyer?
- How is Custody Determined in New Jersey?
The Personal Injury Trial attorneys of Lombardo Law Group, LLC have recovered 10s of Millions for accident victims over their careers
“Joe is a top-notch attorney who zealously represents his clients with intelligence, compassion and integrity. A great resource and team player, I wholeheartedly recommend Joe Lombardo.”