Providing Peace of Mind
Proper estate planning is a critical step in protecting assets for your yourself, your family members, or their heirs. I will walk you through the process of creating the necessary legal documents to protect yourself and your family members.
I provide the following services:
- Preparation of Wills – Gives direction for the distribution of your assets after your death.
- Advanced Heath Care Directive or Living Will – Directs family and caregivers in how to administer your healthcare if you should become incapacitated.
- Health Care Power of Attorney or Health Care Surrogate – Designates another party to make medical decisions on your behalf if you should become incapacitated.
- Financial Power of Attorney – Designates another party to take care of your finances should you become unable to do so yourself.
- Nomination of a Guardian – Gives direction for the legal guardianship of any minor children after your death.
- Trusts – Means of avoiding probate and protecting the value of your estate for your heirs or designated charitable organization.
- Living Trusts – These are created for use during the client’s life, establish a secure and regular income for loved ones and enable you to manage your funds in a way that avoids the expenses of probate.
We devote significant attention to drafting each document to accomplish your intent and secure appropriate distribution of assets in accordance with your wishes. I will ensure that appropriate provisions are included to meet your estate needs, and provide for ease of administration for the personal representative responsible for concluding your final affairs.
Making sure your affairs are in order in the event that you might become incapacitated or die can be a very difficult situation to deal with. However, it is important that your wishes are respected and the future of your heirs is secure. If you would like more information about estate planning or would like to schedule a consultation, I invite you to contact me.
Set Up a Free Consultation
If you have question or want to make an appointment, please contact us:
Main Office Phone: (800) 930-3241
Fax: (609) 561-3249